Special Report: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida Not Really A Dragon


In stunning news out of Brazil UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Lyoto Machida has been arrested for impersonating a dragon. The fighter could face a mandatory sentence of 100 years in prison for dragon fraud.

It is believed outrage over his controversial title win against Mauricio "Shogun" Rua motivated authorities to start researching the fighter's background in hopes of stripping his title. DNA tests on both his mother and father came back negative for Dragon DNA.

Through an interpreter Lyoto Machida said he was angered no one believed that he really is a dragon, "I have gone through many hardships being both human and dragon and now to have to defend myself for it is very disappointing. I can't even imagine how much of a pain it would be to have to remove my middle name 'The Dragon' on both my driver's licence and passport."